Public Health Nurses assist the public and area providers by:
- Investigating and intervening for potential communicable disease outbreaks
- Assuring correct reporting of governmentally required reportable diseases.
- Click Resource link: “Reportable Diseases in Michigan” below to see a list of reportable diseases.
- Educating the public and providers regarding public health aspects of communicable diseases.
- Evaluation and treatment of potential and confirmed tuberculosis.
- Tuberculosis Skin Testing
Julie Beeching, RN
Van Buren County
Sue Bailey, RN
All services are provided as the need arises, generally during business hours for non-emergent situations and generally by appointment only.
Many other services are provided free. Please ask the Public Health nurse or our Receptionist regarding the charges for specific services.