Community Dental Clinics of Van Buren/Cass District Health Department has the mission of improving and maintaining the health of our population rendering dental services without discrimination through the application of health care techniques that guarantee the quality of services.
- Brushing techniques
- Flossing techniques
- Detrimental habits
- Community outreach
- Fluoride applications
- Cleanings (prophylaxis)
- Space maintainers
- Amalgams (silver restorations)
- Composites (white restorations)
- Stainless steel crowns
(lab on-site at Hartford facility)
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Medicaid for Children & Adults
- Healthy Michigan Plans
- Delta Dental and Delta Dental Healthy Kids and MI Child
- BCBS of Michigan & Illinois
- Other dental insurances (call office to confirm)
- We are a Dentemax Network provider
- We also have self-pay at discounted rates
Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Payment is due at time of service.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the following clinic phone numbers:
- 1-800-210-1921 Hartford
- 1-888-782-0064 Dowagiac
- 1-855-668-1200 Mattawan
For your convenience you can fill out the following forms and bring with you to your next appointment:
Medical/dental health history form click here.
Client Registration form, click here.
No show/Cancellation/Payment/Emergency Care Policies, click here.
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, click here.